"Dead" characters

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Wed Apr 21 21:25:09 CEST 2004

From: Mickey (mickey at iol.it)
Subject: "Dead" characters
>>>I can't realize the causes of such decisions O_O
Could anyone"enlight" me?

It's simple. The head people/person at the "Egmont Comic Creations" division
decided they didn't like the characters. The look and future of these comics
is decided by the editors currently in charge, right or wrong. And from time
to time they change their minds, or a new guy/gal is put in charge.
As to WHY they might take a dislike to a character (or a story type, or an
artist, or etc.) you'd need to find out directly from that editor(s).