On Line Comic Shops.

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 6 15:33:27 CEST 2004

Cord:

Great

Thanks for the additional input, Cord!
Actually, it may have been you who told me about it, not Kriton; I'm pretty
sure now, but i really couldn't remember. It's the same to me anyway:
whether it's Kriton, Joe or you, or anyone else here, I know I can trust
you.

The titles I have found happen to be on sale indeed. I will finally get the
so (strangely?) elusive U$ 319, plus some back issues, a couple of  Pogo
softcovers, and a few other things.

Olivier

PS:
I will start a thread on your site, as it is easier to search for reference.