On Line Comic Shops

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 6 22:16:42 CEST 2004

Marvin:

Thanks for your detailed account, Marvin!
Global Priority is indeed a very good shipping method. I have received several books and Cinefex back issues, all within a week indeed.

I have already ordered from MidtownComics; as my mother happened to go to News York for professional reasons, she picked up the parcel in the store; she told me they were very nice indeed. They don't have the Disney or other issues I'm looking for, so I tried MileHighComics-- hence my question.

I will check all the other sites as well.

Olivier