Gemstone promotion

Marvinw marvinw at zahav.net.il
Thu Aug 19 22:50:31 CEST 2004

Hi
The promotion of Gemstone with "The Three Musketeers" DVD is reciprocated in that  Gemstone has announced that a special comic book version of "The Three Musketeers " will appear at the end of this month. Hopefully this will improve sales of both. Leonard Maltin, the film critic and narrator/coordinator for the Disney Treasures DVD's, has included clips of covers from the early 1930 and 1940 Mickey Mouse Magazine and  Walt Disney Comics and Stories in the Wave 3 Donald Duck DVD. I have recently sent email to his web site www.leonardmaltin.com saying that it would be nice if in future DVDs he could also show some of the latest covers and even mention Gemstone to help revitalize Disney comics. I hope others will also write to him to help achieve the same.
Marvin Winitz