Uncle Scrooge #332 5,405 Circulation.

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 23:11:36 CEST 2004

Mickey writes:

"Uncle Scrooge #332  5,405.

And they still think that this elite of 5000 readers counts most children....O_O (About a thousand of them should be members of this list...)"

Very interesting point, Mickey!  Would you, or someone on this list (...I don't have the time to do so, or I would) volunteer to tally up the number of American Direct Market readers on this list who are among those hallowed 5,405?

You can count me as a "forty-something-ish" one of those 5,405 American readers.  Let's hear from the rest of you. A final tally of this would be informative, at the very least.

Oh, and remember that SALES of 5,405 do not exactly translate into 5,405 READERS.  A certain amount of copies will remain unsold, or could be sold as duplicates.

Joe Torcivia.