National Treasure and Don Rosa

sgarciab@soluziona.com sgarciab at soluziona.com
Mon Dec 13 10:02:58 CET 2004

Fabio wrote:

>>You think Scrooge would be a francmason? I can't imagine any image of
him in
the Temple with his brothers of the Lodge. But anyway, I just have that
crazy idea... what you think about?

That remains me the last Disney's production "National Treasure", which I
watched few days ago on theatres. I couldn't help remaining several Rosa's
histories (The Guardians of the Lost Library, The Crown of the Crusader
Kings, The Lost Charts Of Columbus): I think the resembling is
EXTRAORDINARY, tough Don is not explicitly credited as "plotter" (nor in
the IMDB). Any opinions? (Please excuse me if the subject has been raised
before).

Fabio:
About Scrooge being a francmason: Maybe... but just if he can get some
money from it ;-)

Santiago.