November 2004 US Comic Book Sales

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 11:33:25 CET 2004

Hi all!

Thanks to how Gemstone comics were shipped in the month of November, we've
got some real action on the sales front this month.

Top 300 Comics:

205. Uncle Scrooge #335  5,306
208. Uncle Scrooge #336  5,184
212. Donald Duck and Friends #322  5,012
218. Mickey Mouse and Friends #271  4,617
221. Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #650  4,432
224. Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #651  4,349

I notice WDC is consistently behind in sales of all the other titles. Maybe a
few Bucky Bug stories would perk up circulation. ;)

http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/6161.html

Top 100 Graphic Novels:

5. Walt Disney's Twice Upon A Christmas  4,904
8. Walt Disney's Christmas Parade #2  4,719

http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/6162.html

Comics sales in November in the industry wasn't so great, flat to declining.
Looks like Gemstone at least managed to stay steady, even a small increase in
sales.

Derek Smith