Daisy, AMJ and Gladstone

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Dec 27 22:19:20 CET 2004

>Sure, why not? Perhaps Daisy's parents are unbearable snobs or
>eccentrics, and Daisy prefers celebrating Christmas, Easter, New Year's
>Eve, her birthday etc. with Donald and his friends and relatives.

I now we talikg obaut the comic here but Actualy  there was a cartoon
showing Daisy parent's and Daisy father look  like som sort of a Wacky
Looney...

> In a number of stories, it has been shown that April, May and June have
> crushes on Huey, Dewey and Louie, respectively. We've even seen them
> going out on romantic dates. (The boys usually being embarrassed by
> this.)

End to thing by the fact the alwes seem sow mature (moustly in Don Rosa
storys) they stil, a shamed of the girls ;-)

[see "The Caballeros Ride Agian" ore "The Guardians Of The Lost Library"]

>Now, imagine that somebody tells the Disney company that HDL and AMJ are
>first cousins and are romantically involved. Michael Eisner already
>killed off the original plot for "The Lion King 2" because of this.

Wow. I  herd this story, sounds Interesting.

>I see a huge likelihood that the girls will be killed off
>on a permanent basis, just to avoid Disney being accused of promoting
>incest.

This remaind me a Quote from "Christmas Carol"... ;-)