Scrooge McDuck and the Macintosh

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 1 14:33:55 CET 2004

M. Mitchell Marmel:

Great link & story! Thanks!

"I selected an image of Scrooge McDuck sitting on top of a huge pile of
money bags, blithely playing his fiddle, with a big grin on his beak."

Cover art, obviously-- I certainly don't remember him plauing the fiddle in
any story.
Can anyone identify it?
A link to an image would be nice-- then sending it to Andy Hertzfeld so that
he can display it on the page (he apparently couldn't find it, as the image
is one of  Scrooge playing with his money).

Olivier