Is this a comic book or a subscription folder ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at ericsson.com
Tue Feb 3 14:20:04 CET 2004

In the Gerber photo journal there is a picture of a WDC X-mas giveaway
ca 1945. It has the same cover as WDC #59.

I have a subscription folder from 1947 that looks like this one. It is
simply a peice of paper folded once that gives it the same size as a
comic showing the frontcover mentioned above. Then it is folded two
times on the other level so it becomes one third as high as a comic.

Is it this that is portrayed in Gerber ? Or is the picture in Gerber
actually of a WDC X-mas giveaway that they didn't know exact publishing
year of ?

Does it say ca 1945 because Gerber didn't know exactly what year or was
this WDC X-mas giveaway/subscription folder published for more than one
year ?

In that case, did it have the same cover all years ?

I'm sure that someone on this list must know this. It has never failed
me yet when there is something that I wonder about. So a big THANK YOU
to all of you whom so generously share your knowledge among us others
that don't know as much.

Ola in cloudy Stockholm and rain on the snow

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.