Calisota Mentioned In Duck Tales?

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:14:19 CET 2004

While watching the "Yuppy Ducks" episode of Duck Tales today on Toon Disney
- One of Scrooges's executives mentioned that Scrooge bought one of the
major baseball teams in thier home state of Calisota. This surprised me as I
dont think I've ear heard them mention the name of the Duck's state in
Ducktales before (its been YEARS since I've seen some of these episodes) Out
of curiosity has something like that been mentioned before in passing?

Jonathan H. Gray