how to mark Carl Barks' 103th birthday

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Thu Feb 5 01:45:23 CET 2004

Wow! I have to say this is a wonderful idea!

I don't feel worthy of attending it myself (plus it sounds a little too
expensive for me), but I have a question:

Does anyone have photos of this valley? Sounds beautiful!

I found one already...
http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1028360628.jpg

I hope someone that attends to this trip gives us a full report of it
afterwards!