DCML Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 01:50:52 CET 2004

>This was the one and only mention of "Calisota" on DUCKTALES.  It was
>especially surprising given that it appeared in a second-season episode,
>and by that time, the "Barks adaptation" aspect of the series was in the
>process of being phased out ("The Land of Trala La" and "The Unbreakable
>Bin" were the only two full-fledged Barks adaptations in season two, as I
>recall).
>
>Chris Barat

Coincidentally the only two episodes of Duck Tales that I consistently miss.
I FINALLY saw "The Unbreakable Bin" late last night and I'm watching avidly
so I dont miss "The Land Of Tralla La". ^_^

I always did prefer the Fenton episodes to the Bubba Duck episodes (I've
always had this thing for Gizmoduck ^_^) but I wont get started on THAT
tangent again. ;)

I've always loved the use of Magica De Spell in DT, she comes across as
operating on a much grander scale than the simpler Sorcery Shop which in a
way works just as well. Question though - was Glomgold ever used in the
Second Season outside of the Gizmoduck origin episodes? (and i cant really
remember if he was used there to be honest)

Jonathan H. Gray
New Artist Of The "Sonic The Hedgehog" Comic!
Sonic #134, #138

CNW & Time Trouble: My Daily Comic Strips -
http://diversions.toonzone.net/chipandwalter
The CKC Message Board -
http://diversions.toonzone.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi
Dub's Daily Journal - http://www.deadjournal.com/users/wb/