Is this a comic book or a subscription folder ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at ericsson.com
Tue Feb 10 10:55:35 CET 2004

Hi Tom and thanks for your reply.

> "1942-1962 known (4 pgs, in color, slick paper, 7-1/3"x10-1/4")
> "(folded horizontally once or twice as mailers)
> "K.K. Publications (Xmas subscription form)
> "NOTE: It is assumed a different mailer was printed each Xmas for at least
> twenty years."
The one I have certainly doesn't have slick paper. The paper is not
glossy at all and rather coarse.

> Oversteet also provides details for some of the mailers but nothing
> specifically for 1945 nor 1947.  From the descriptions of the other mailers
> I can tell that the mailers for 1942, 1949, 1950 & 1953 had different covers
> from that shown in Gerber.

Can you tell me what covers that are reprinted on those four mailers ?

> My guess is that what you've got is the actual mailer pictured in Gerber and
> that they probably used the same art work, just changing the year, for a few
> years in the mid-1940s (this may be why Gerber states "circa 1945").  If
> what you have is only one page, more than likely the back page was cut off
> at some point in time.
No I have four pages. I was just trying to explain what it was like. If
you fold a paper once it gets four pages I suppose.

Ola in a beautiful sunny Stockholm with snow glistening on the trees -6

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.