Al Taliaferro - a kind of index - a respond to Steve!

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 13:47:22 CET 2004

In a message dated 2/11/2004 7:04:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
are.myklebust at f1101.aetat.no writes:
>Do you have any information about his non-Disney comic book work?
yes, and i thought i had answered this on this list
(maybe too many years ago? or mabye it was for some al t book?)
  anyway - he did some giveaways for the LA community chest (which i dont
have)
and he did comic book work for the Sangor Shop (ACG) around 1946-1947 or so
    I dont have time to find out what issues (my files are burried), but if
someone can confirm that i didnt send this information here - i'll try to
remember this weekend

steven rowe