DCML Digest, Vol 12, Issue 18 (Coot statue on "DuckTales")

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Fri Feb 13 12:40:00 CET 2004

> > After a long time I rewatched DuckTales' episode "Duck on the Lam", the
4th
> > one introducing Bubba. I was suprised to see Cornelius Coot statue
there,
> > bacause, as it was earlier mentioned on the list, the second series was
> > less based on comics.
> >
> > Here is the screen:
> > http://disneymania.w.interia.pl/ccoot.jpg
> >
> > I'm wondering if the statue was earlier shown in the show.

Good job Mateusz :-)
Dis must be some sort of Cornelius Coot animeted debiut.

Look, Insted of corn's he is holding... well... The Horn of (how do you cold
dis thing in English?). Dis is dis object from Greack metology theat was
made by Zus and given to Demeter. It's giving good stuff and fortune to enny
one whou was holding it (and now propebly it is taken by Gladstone Gander
:-)).
Ow well, Duck Tales creator's propebly was thinking theat Cornelius would
look much better with dis thing's.

Yours
Maciek