Rosa stories ?

Mads Jensen madsj at raptus.dk
Tue Feb 17 15:25:37 CET 2004

Hi

I just finished reading a Geoffrey Blum in the Danish fanzine "Carl
Barks & Co." #19, I noticed that there's a Rosa story which Byron
Ericson rejected, but then Bob Foster accepted it at some point. The
story is called "The Money Whirl Pool" (according to Blum), and I'd like
to know if anyone knows what became of that story ? Did Disney use the
script, and had someone draw it ? Or is it somewhere in their files,
awaiting to be used at some point ?

Furthermore Blum mentions "Ghast Gow" as the first thing he ever saw by
Rosa, but the interview doesn't mention it any further. But according to
Blum, the reason why it was rejected was that it was built too much over
an old classic (which could only be by Barks, in this contents, I
believe ? :-))

I'd be glad if anyone could give info about this.

Yours sincerely,
Mads