KUR: Paperinik

David Gerstein ramapith at mail.dk
Tue Feb 17 18:57:28 CET 2004

    Hey Maciek (and others?),

>> Can you name the "Hero/Villain" and their costumed "alter-ego"?
>
> There's :
>
> Donald - Papiernik/Super Duck/ Super Donald

    "Super Donald" isn't a legitimate English name for the character. Donald
is his *secret* identity, and he wouldn't reveal it by making it part of his
public superhero name.
    Other *real* English names for Donald's super identity are PK (which has
been used in English, in the computer game) and The Duck Avenger.

> Gilbert - Super Gilbert (probably, I don't remember English name)

    It's Super Gilly.

    David