Strippers

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 20:11:52 CET 2004

Gary posted:

For Gemstone, of course, there is the fact that every Barks story uses
exclamation points. We certainly won't be going in and changing them to
periods. So the "exclamation point" look will persist for a while yet.

What about more modern stories, the various stories Gemstone's been printing
that were made in the 90's and later? Are those stories' scripts sent to you
with exclamation points everywhere or do you add those in when you're preparing
things for publication? If they're sent to you that way, I can see leaving
the exclamation points in, since removing them would just mean more work and
time(which at times, you probably have little of).

And thanks for explaining why using exclamation points so much came about in
the first place.

Derek Smith