The Sharpie Of Cluebra Cut And Other Unprinted Rosa Stories

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:39:12 CET 2004

Curiosity is getting the better of me. Has "The Sharpie Of Culebra Cut" seen
print in America yet and if so in what Uncle Scrooge issue did it see print?

Lastly, how many Rosa stories do we have left to catch up on? I'm
practically aching to see Letter From Home, Dream Of A Lifetime, and the
Kalevalavelavalevalavaelvalevalealaelelavllvaelvlelvalalvlevlvelvelveva (can
you tell I have no clue how to spell that thing? ^___^) story.

Anybody have any insight?

Jonathan H. Gray
Undergrad & Artist Of "Sonic The Hedgehog"
Sonic #134 (March), #138-#141

Comic Strips & Personal Portfolio -
http://diversions.toonzone.net/chipandwalter/jongraywb
The CKC Message Board -