May 2004 Gemstone Disney Comics Previews

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sat Feb 28 05:54:40 CET 2004

På Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:21:17 EST, skrev <ZeldasTriforce at aol.com>:

> Hi all!
> Donald Duck Adventures #6---- Three long Disney adventure stories: Donald
> Duck and Cousin Fethry in "The Ghosts Rats of Hamelin," the third "TNT"
> story, which follows our heroes as they track down supernatural
> miscreants. Also in this issue: Mickey in "The Blot's Birthday Plot," and
> Uncle Scrooge in "The Secret Brotherhood." SC, 5x7, 128 pages, FC, $7.95.

My honest opinion:

DO look forward to "The Blot's Birthday Plot"! I think it may be my
favorite of all the Mickey birthday stories I've read. Why is this
published in May and not in November, by the way? Oh well...

Let me just say that the story is great. I'm a huge Eega Beeva fan, and a
story featuring BOTH Eega Beeva and The Phantom Blot... Oh my! Also, I've
always loved Byron Erickson's scripts. So... My advice is DON'T MISS IT.

I think I can manage to say this sentence without spoiling anything: The
trap The Blot sets up in this story is perhaps the most masterly one I've
ever seen. And he's had pretty many...