Original Disney comic (strip) art

Frank Petzold listen at frank-petzold.com
Mon Jan 5 13:14:41 CET 2004

Hi,

I am new to this list and have restricted myself
to a "read-only status" during the first weeks in
order to get a feel for the list. I must say that I
like the friendly tone and helpful attitude of its
members.

So, now here is my first question: Since I have
started collecting Disney original comic and
comic strip art (forcus is on Donald Duck pages,
strips, covers and Mickey Mouse strips) I am
wondering whether this might be the right forum
to meet people with the same interest. I have
also subscribed to the comicart-l at yahoogroups.com
group but original Disney comic art does not
seem to be a hot topic there.

If this list is not dealing with original Disney comic
art - is there a forum specially dedicated to this
topic?

Thank for your help!

Frank