Original Disney comic (strip) art

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Jan 6 04:40:07 CET 2004

FRANK PETZOLD, 05-01-2004:

> I am new to this list and have restricted myself to a "read-only
> status" during the first weeks in order to get a feel for the list.

Welcome!

> I must say that I like the friendly tone and helpful attitude
> of its members.

Oh yeah?!?! Do ya wanna fight?!?! :-)

> So, now here is my first question: Since I have started collecting
> Disney original comic and comic strip art (forcus is on Donald Duck
> pages, strips, covers and Mickey Mouse strips) I am wondering whether
> this might be the right forum to meet people with the same interest.

I don't know if there are many members with original art in their
possession, but the subject is very interesting and on-topic. I don't
have any original art myself, apart from a few fan drawings. So, I hope
people will tell us about what material they have, and hopefully show
some scans/photo's of it.

> If this list is not dealing with original Disney comic art - is there
> a forum specially dedicated to this topic?

This mailing list is not a marketplace, if that's what you mean. It's
okay to send in an email with a list of material that one has for sale,
but there is no bidding or advertising here.

--- Daniël