Help: I'm looking for...

Gianfranco Goria su fumetti.org gianfranco.goria at fumetti.org
Sun Jan 11 13:28:57 CET 2004

Hi! I'm collecting the National Geographic Magazine issues on which there
are articles about comic art and artists.
I alreday have the French edition about Carl Barks (june 2002) and about
Hergé/Tintin (august 2001), and the Italian edition about Carl Barks and
myself (july 2002). But I don't find anywhere the USA edition talking about
Carl Barks and don't know if there are other issues of the kind. Even just
the scans would be enough for me: can someone help me? Thanks anyway!
Gianfranco Goria - www.fumetti.org - www.afnews.info -
gianfranco.goria at fumetti.org