Mickey Mouse Leaves Disney + flipism

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Mon Jan 12 19:35:32 CET 2004

I'm a bit confused by this. Since i dont quite udnerstand about it, allow me
to ask as a newbie. what actually is that? Mickey Mouse icon made as like he
exists in real-life, is the purpose so he will be identified easier with the
public (kids) ? or is he a representative of the higher group of people in
Disney corp? sorry about this question but i just gotta ask. it's one of
those things about MM as rl character that i havent yet truly understand.

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal

PS about flipism, anyone out there ever try out flipism once in a while for
some rl decisions? i tried that several times after reading the Barks story
and fascinatingly(or stupidly) i sometimes still like to flip for those
oh-not-so-important decisions nowadays. for me it's kinda fun (or maybe
stupid in another's eyes but they prolly havent read the Barks story) :-P