Questions about Lo$

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Thu Jan 29 14:22:32 CET 2004

Don Rosa:

>If Fethry's last name is Duck and he's Donald's cousin, there's no place
else he could be than the son of a son of Grandma. >And the same goes for
Whitewater. Therefore they must be brothers.

Yes, you've done the best possible choice. Another son of Grandma would have
been too much.
Moreover, two guys can be brothers even if they have nothing in common!

> > 2) Are any other b-chapters of the Lo$ planned?

> Oh, yes, indeedy.

Great! If you had wanted, you would have already given more details in the
answer... wouldn't you? T_T

> No. Does she look like Barks? I hope not.

Ahahaha sorry if I've expressed myself badly ^_^;;

> You mean did Barks ever use a "Mabel"? No, she's just a background
character to show settlers moving into
> Duckburg.

You never know!
Thanks...