Rosa's 329

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 15:55:22 CET 2004

> To Gemstone:
>        I saw a preview of Uncle Scrooge 329 and noticed that there
> isn't a
> Rosa cover despite the fact that a good European one does exist for
> "Dream of a
> Lifetime," which is sceduled to appear in that same issue. I think
> this epic
> story deserves one of Rosa's great covers. If anyone is wondering what
> I'm
> talking about, go to http://westfieldcomics.com/wow/hub.html, look
> under comics,
> and select Gemstone to view upcoming Disney stories. I hope Gemstone
> considers
> this fan's opinion before the particular title comes out months from
> now.
> Sincerely,
> Anthony

We are using that cover. Our front cover logo, however, would intrude
far too much into the art - would completely ruin it, to be blunt - so
we're putting the art on the back cover. This way it is left
uncluttered, and can be presented as large as possible.

And no, shrinking or altering our front cover logo is not an option.

Gary