Don Rosa drawings

Lars Olav Karlsen donald at lokarlsen.com
Mon Jul 26 14:22:44 CEST 2004

This might be a little of topic but I was wondering on if anybody knew a
good place to buy Don Rosa drawings? I have always wanted one original
drawing from him, but I can't find any good place to buy.

I have noticed that some are selling on Ebay, but I don't want to buy
something from someone that just got it from free from Don Rosa and now
want to make a buck from it. That is just simple.

I have noticed that he does draw at some signings but when he turns up
in Norway the amount of people are so many that he can't take the time
to even dedicate a signature. You should see the line with people.

Lars Olav Karlsen
Oslo, Norway