Gemstone's Life of Scrooge Series

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 01:09:16 CEST 2004

Dear Gemstone (Gary Leach):
       From recent issues of "Uncle Scrooge," I gather that you are in the
planning stages of doing a special presentation of Don Rosa's epic "Life of
Scrooge"series. Personally, I am excited about this and will definitely buy it. Do
you know what format or shape it will take yet?
       I suggest that Rosa's "A Little Something Special" should be included
in this set also. Because of the rare appearances of Blackheart Beagle,
Glittering Goldie, and all of the Duck Family, I consider this story an epilogue to
the whole "Life of Scrooge" timeline. I think it would make addition to the
original 12 and subsequent B chapters.
       By the way, what if Don Rosa starts work on another chapter to "Life
of Scrooge" this year? Will Gemstone wait for that story first in order to make
"Life of Scrooge" a complete, up-to-date presentation or go ahead without it
instead? Again, I think you should wait, but nevertheless I will still buy the
series without the more recent B-chapter. Of course, all of this is
speculation. Anyways, thanks for finally making an American collector's version of
"Life of Scrooge" just like the Europeans have already done. I look forward to
owning this and many more Gemstone Disney comics.
Sincerely,
Anthony