Caballeros

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Sat Jun 12 14:59:06 CEST 2004

Don Rosa:

> The past, untold adventures of the Three Caballeros can be whatever I want
them to be or whatever you can imagine them >to be.

That's what I imagined.

>I'm actually puzzled by why you think the 1945 film is unsuitable for me to
fit into my stories -- it was not a "story" film

This is the point. But you say that you took what you need, so... ok. You
took the concept.
But... in your universe the three characters can't have met that way
(especially Panchito).
Are you considering the comic adaption, or neither it?

And thank you for the other explanations!
bye

Mickey