Credits

Martijn Houwen m_houwen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:32:01 CEST 2004

Harry Fluks wrote:

> But to the question why they don't print credits in

> the comics themselves, I have no satisfying answer.

Thom Roep (the head editor of the Dutch Donald Duck)

did have an answer. He said in an interview with Stripschrift:

"We don't put it in it, because it hasn't much sense. We

sell some 340,000 copies of the magazine. 2.3 million

people read it. How many should be interested? 200?

300? The readers know that it isn't Walt Disney who

makes them, but it doesn't interest them who it well

does. And the real fans can see who it made."

(Stripschrift #346)

I'm sorry for my (very) bad English :(

Martijn

www.McDuck.nl