MM short Found?

D. Ataker starblue at astound.net
Wed Jun 9 12:40:18 CEST 2004

Hi ,
I came across a Mickey Mouse B&W "short", late 20s or early 30s, 16mm film titled "The Cook". I am quite familiar with  Mickey Mouse Filmography. This title is not listed anywhere. I do not have a projector so I have not watched the movie. But, I have scanned some frames from the beginning of the film. The sequences are totally unfamiliar. Would you happen to have any idea if this is a significant find? I can forward these to you in JPEG format; the scans are 100 - 400kb. Do you know any other knowledgable indivuduals I can consult with?
Kind regards,
Derya