Euro 2004 (OT)

Michael Lavigne shiningchris21 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 15 18:05:50 CEST 2004

I'm not sure if there is any English on this list...
they must be very silent!

Our best ennemy, England, has to stand the worst thing
for any English people : loosing against the French.
The mighty French (those damn froggies) gave a lesson
of soccer to the Beckham et al. Zizou the last day was
un-beatable.

I can still hear them singing "God Save the Queen" at
the 90'.

<<

God save the Q... ?! .. '? ! %$&** (stupeur) (more
stupeur) (shocked) (fuck)

The beautiful Marseillaise quickly replaced this poor
song.

An English friend told me ' I hate loosing, especially
to the French '.

Sorry, England, you'll take your revenge next time!!!!
(or not :-)

Mike.