Rosa Popularity

GGK ggk at wp.pl
Tue Jun 15 21:21:55 CEST 2004

UNDBKB at aol.com  routh :

>Sorry Mr. Rosa, Your popularity is NOT because we know who you are or that
we
>know you to be a "Real" person,
> But because you do Great stories.

Your Rait! Don Rosa storys are the best! They rulle! Maby it's hard to
comper theam to Carl Barks but anny way they are just wonderfull! Not just
bicouse they super funny but they have exelent plots and some times they
relly sad ore hart warming (like "Super Snuper straik agian for Exampel")!
And Drawing are beutyfull and charecters look cute
I thik all of Duck artist shut take example from his storys!

Yours
Maciek

P.S.
I just sow exited theat "Black Knith GLORPS Agian" coming soon :-)