"Black Knight Glorps Again"

GGK ggk at wp.pl
Sun Jun 27 21:48:34 CEST 2004

Anthony :

>Has anyone read "The Black Knight Glorps Again?" If so, what did you
>think of it? I'm always curious to hear other people's reactions to Rosa's
>stories, while I wait for my own in the hopefully not too distant future.

Me as well :-)

I just hope Arpin will show some more of his burglar tricks (like thouse he
shown on page 4 or 7 of "The Black Knoight") in this story. I mean this guy
can stel your underwear without you notice it. It's just super funny to
watch :-)

And ofcorse I love to see agian "THE UNIVERSAL SOLVENT" suit in action ass
well.

Yours
Maciek