Redan Disney Princess Magazine #4 (March/April 2004)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Fri Mar 19 18:45:39 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Persson" <spe at inducks.org>

> From: "Shad Z." <shadz at email.com>
> Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:35:04 -0700
>
> >The story codes from last issue that began with PRE
> >are gone.  This time, they begin with UK.  Does this mean
> >these stories first appeared in the British version of
> >Disney Princess Magazine?
>
> AFAIK, *all* stories are from the UK magazine.

Thanks.  I didn't know that.  I knew they were
reprinted from the various Disney Princess Magazines
in Europe, but I didn't know they were all from the
UK one...

> PRE might mean "PRincess (Egmont)", "PRincess
> (England)" or something like that, also suggesting
> Britain.

You misunderstood my question (because I wasn't clear).
Lat time, we determined that PRE was a brand new code
prefix, apparently made up by Redan.  What I'm asking now
is "Is UK a new prefix, or is it what the UK Disney
Comics publisher currently uses?"

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/