DCML Digest Issue 6

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu May 6 15:05:26 CEST 2004

> From: Daniel Vasset Haugsb?

You're not sure?

<danielvvhh at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Scandinavian Tour
> Hello Don.
> I know that your trip to Norway will be to the Raptus festival in
> Bergen, but the Scandinavian tour, what is that?
> Do you know where you will appear during those days?

It's a "whirlwind" tour since I will have just returned from 10+ days in
Brazil and I need to get back and try to someday finish this Caballeros
story.... I can't spend a leisurely 2 weeks on tour or anything. I know
where I probably will be according to the current plan:
6/4 -- Arhus
6/5 -- Malmoe
6/6 -- Copenhagen
6/7 -- Stockholm
6/8-9 -- Oslo
There will be a public signing session at each city except Copenhagen
according to the plan they sent me. I'll let Egmont announce the specifics
when they are ready.