Hall of Fame: Romano Scarpa

Eta Beta psersimmon at eega.net
Fri May 7 12:55:33 CEST 2004

MATEUSZ

>The first issue will contain three stories:
[...]
>Do you recognize these stories?

Why, two of them are quite obvious for long time Scarpa fans :-)

>The first one tells how Scrooge became poor

Lentils from Babylon (I TL 250-A +)

>the last one takes place in Honduras, where
>sardines fall from the sky.

The Flying Scotsman (I TL 174-A +)

>the second story is about first meeting of Mickey & Pete

This one, however, I guess is meant as their first meeting in
a Scarpa story, since Pete is one of the oldest characters in
the Disney universe, dating back from 1930...

I'd say it would then be

The Mystery of Tapiocus VI (I TL 142-A +)

If you've never read these stories before, you're in for a real
treat, my friend... I almost envy you :-)

Cheers!

Eta Beta