DCML Digest Issue 20

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue May 18 08:11:28 CEST 2004

> From: "Jakob Blaavand" <jakob at lindbladblaavand.dk>
> Could you be more specific about your program? I.e. which places
> you will be visiting in the current cities.

I actually have no more information than what I posted. The publisher
organizes the entire affair and I don't even ask them what the schedule
is -- I expect them to take me where I need to go when I need to be there.
I'm not interested in self-promotion -- it's the publishers' and bookstores'
job to promote these appearances and announce the places and dates... after
all, they are the ones who are benefiting from the event.
Sorry -- I hope they make the proper announcements.