Questions, Questions

Mads Jensen madsj at raptus.dk
Thu May 20 12:37:11 CEST 2004

Hi

 > Do you know when Europe will publish your "Black Knight Glorps
 > Again" tale? I would assume in June at the earliest, but there has
 > been no news on the internet about it. [snip]

I'm not Rosa, but I think I'm able to help you out a bit :-)
I don't know when the story will be published precisely, but given that
Rosa sent it to Egmont right before Christmas, and Letter from Home was
sent to Egmont in late August, and that story was published in the
Scandinavian weeklies #9 to #11. This is based on Rosa stories being
published about 9 months time after it's been sent to Egmont, and since
that fits on "Letter from Home", I just added four months to that
publication of that story.

To make a long story short: you'll probably be able to await the storing
starting in either issue #25 or #27.

Hope that helps. Could anyone possibly confirm my theory ?

And a thing to Rosa, would you please consider doing another short
gag-story as your next story ? I really liked "Trash and Treasure" and
all the jokes that were in. One last thing, is the "Recalled Wreck" sort
of a "joke" about yourself trying to find old parts for your car ? :-)

Best wishes,
Mads
--
Mads Jensen