does Santa exist?

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Wed Nov 10 23:53:37 CET 2004

> (g) Mickey Mouse has never cared about or needed
> or believed in Santa. (Again, we cannot really believe
> Firestone 1948 as a genuine story, can we?)
>
> Nils Lid Hjort

Santa Claus exists... Mickey Mouse is just a comic's character :-)

But anyway, you are from the North, I imagine you know that Santa Claus is
the modern encarnation of Wotan (Odin). All the traditions around him are
the same around Santa...

Here, in the South is very hot in Christmas, wore a fur coat in that seasson
is crazy. We believe better in the 3 Wise Men...

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar