does Santa exist?

Ville Hietala hammerforce at linuxmail.org
Thu Nov 11 16:19:45 CET 2004

Sorry, next attempt!

>Anyway, when being asked about this I thought
>about our friends the Duckburgians. Do they believe
>in Santa? Does Mr Claus really exist, inside that universe?
>Let's put up a small list of hypotheses. I need the help
>of you DCMLers to reach answers. Be ready with your
>"yes" or "no" or "that's not clear" or "I need to ask dad"
>(and your pro et contra arguments).

There is a few 1-page Barks gags in which Donald buys the presents himself.
But maybe mighty Santa brings even more present for nephews (and Don)? I believe
that Santa lives at least in duck universe, im talking about these continuous
visits in north pole (or somewhere else), written by varying artists. Mouse
world is also a tough bit. Maybe conversation about this universe is nonsense
'cause it doesn't really include that many children.

-------
  WILL, somewhere in Finland