FW: Stolen Barks Litho in Norway

JOHN CHADWICK wolfsong at mpinet.net
Fri Oct 1 22:25:21 CEST 2004

I just received this news link from Yahoo!

Visit The Cartoon Character Hall of Fame at http://www.toonhalloffame.com

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article881979.ece
> Although not on the same scale as a robbery in the Munch Museum, fans and
collectors will also be dismayed by the news that a signed lithograph by
famed Disney artist Carl Barks was stolen on Thursday from an exhibition at
an Oslo library.

> See more news stories that match your keyword at:
> http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?c=&p=carl+barks
>
> You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Please
do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive
this alert, visit
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/alerts/b/email/unsubscribe/*http://beta.alerts.yahoo.
com/config/confirmdelete_notification?.y=/config/edit_notification%3f.e=ThqQ
cug6EXZXsAikskLvwYz8syrT2AeQisL8YE5rVGUK21kzak2oCbtkhckPOxIcQMxHDJFS.ageIoE-
&.n=/config/set_notification to unsubscribe.

> If you have questions, send us feedback by visiting:
> http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/alerts/cgi_beta
>
> If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit:

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/alerts/email/html/marketingpref/*http://subscribe.yah
oo.com/showaccount

> To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, please read our
privacy policy by visiting

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/alerts/email/html/privacy/*http://privacy.yahoo.com/p
rivacy/us/ .