What is New?

Anthony Vuono avuono at UDel.Edu
Mon Oct 4 23:29:58 CEST 2004

Dear Don Rosa,
    Have you managed to put your hectic schedule under control since early
September? Any new story in the works yet? Also, do you know which
unpublished stories Gemstone will soon release in America in the coming
months and year? I appreciate your clarification on the EBAY drawings.
Because I have never been able to attend a comics convention that featured
you as a guest, I was tempted to purchase one of the signed drawings or
sketches online. Now, I will not do so and just hope that I can meet you
someday in the future. Thanks as always!
Sincerely,
Anthony