Don Rosa and American conventions

Greg calisota at austarnet.com.au
Wed Oct 6 17:22:14 CEST 2004

>I want to buy you lunch or dinner or a few pitchers of beer and
actually >talk to you and get to know a bit about you and your stories
(which I've >read and re read for many years).

I'm lucky enough to have Don's signature hanging on my wall and it's
dedicated to me but I have to agree with everything that Geo said. I
have never even considered selling it and while the idea of buying a
piece on Ebay has crossed my mind I haven't wanted to perpetuate the
scalping of his work.

The offer stands from down here as well. Don, if you ever make it to the
Gold Coast, Australia you'll never have to buy your own drinks.

Greg

---