Strips in Inducks?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:46:22 CEST 2004

>From: "Jonathan H. Gray" <jongraywb at hotmail.com>
>Whats known about the continuity strips post Gottfredson? Full length
>stories or just little 2 week quips and whatnot?

Floyd Norman writes:

After much pleading and begging, King Features Syndicate allowed me to
change the gag format to an adventure format as long as the continuity did
not exceed four weeks. Finally, I was able to bring back the good old Mickey
Mouse I loved as a kid. I wrote adventure stories and ghost stories. I sent
Mickey to exotic locations around the world to fight new bad guys, as well
as battle my old favorite, Black Pete.

http://jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles/showarticle.php?ID=994

Best
Timo