Monday

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Mon Oct 11 18:25:24 CEST 2004

Happy Monday!

First, a clarification: Diamond's Scoop e-mail newsletter recently
mentioned that Wal-Mart stores will now be stocking Disney comics. This
is, at present, not the case. However, Scoop's mention they are being
offered on Wal-Mart's web site is  accurate.

And now:

> Dear Gary Leach:
>     Towards the end of Gladstone's second run, I remember that some
> fans
> suggested the company put together a special album collection of Barks'
> original stories and their Rosa sequels. Are there any plans down the
> road
> for Gemstone to take on this project in the form of graphic novels or
> hardcover books? I would gladly buy such a series like this one.
> Additionally, has there been any movement in Rosa's Life and Times of
> Scrooge project? Thanks!
> Sincerely,
> Anthony

It's an attractive idea, and we have discussed it recently, but at
present Gemstone's Rosa plans are for a straightforward reprinting of
his Barks sequels, his non-sequels, and his LoS series, in trade
paperbacks, possibly beginning in 2005, though there is no firm
publication schedule as yet.

Gary