DCML Digest Issue 13

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:52:55 CEST 2004

>From: "Don Rosa" <donrosa at iglou.com>
>the material... though the creators of all that material were still not
>consulted. Is that fair? <snip> They might have, as I say, just lifted his
>text from some other source and there'd be nothing Luca could do to stop
>them.

Hmm, no it's not. But that seems to be Disney policy. If one have had
payment once, there is no way to get any other compensation concerning
reprints and such. It's another issue if they take some text from, let's
say, someone's homepage or non-Disney magazine article, even though it is
about D-comics. Have this happened then sometimes?

Timo