Chapter 8B

Anthony Vuono avuono at UDel.Edu
Thu Oct 21 09:01:09 CEST 2004

Dear Don Rosa,
    When is your trip to Greece? I hope your schedule becomes more relaxed
soon. As a fan, I'm always hoping for the next Rosa masterpiece. Do you
think you will start a new story afterwards? The D.U.C.K. man website says
that you confirmed Chapter 8B of Life of Scrooge as your newest project! I
cannot wait to see this one if the aforementioned information is correct.
    Besides Glittering Goldie obviously, will any other recurring characters
pop up or has that not been thought out yet? On the same website, I remember
seeing some type of cover drawing that featured Blackheart Beagle, his sons,
and Scrooge rescuing a kidnapped Goldie. Even though the drawing really was
just a remake of a classic cover, I thought that scene alone deserved
another Scrooge story of its own. Could the Beagle Boys somehow make an
appearance in the Yukon in a potential 8B chapter? On the other hand, was
Chapter 10 of the series really the first time Scrooge met up with the
Beagle gang again since the riverboat days? Of course, the possibilities for
villains in Dawson City and other ideas for a storylines are endless.
Whatever the case, I hope to hear soon some small tidbits of what you plan
to cook up.
Sincerely,
Anthony