Final Panels

Raptor165@aol.com Raptor165 at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 13:52:42 CEST 2004

Regarding the "Fire Bug" comic (not sure of the original name), in which
Donald goes bonkers after a clock to the head and turns into a pyromaniac--
     It is well known that the last two panels of this comic were replaced
due to the unsavory idea of Donald ending up in jail. These replacements are
apparent in the clearly defined drawing scheme the last two panels display from
the rest of the comic. Does anyone know where I can see the original panels, if
online or anywhere else? It's been bugging me my entire life. Seeing those
last two panels amongst the art of Barks has always been like going 85 MPH in a
car and suddenly coming to a complete, uncomfortable stop. Ugh.
     dp